The POSCON Network is committed to ensuring the safety and security of all its members. We are cognizant that younger people may want to participate in this platform and thus we have taken additional precautions to ensure their safety. These precautions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- In order to be a member of POSCON, you must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Users between the ages 13 and 16 need parental consent to join and participate in POSCON.
- Users under the age of 13 are not permitted to join or participate in POSCON.
Minor Parental Consent Form
Potential members between ages 13 and 16 years old need to have a completed parental consent form on file with POSCON before their account is activated. The name of the minor given on the consent form must match the name associated with the POSCON account. Please have a parent or guardian complete the form and then deliver to POSCON via one of the following methods:
Electronic Mail Delivery
The consent form may be submitted via email, under the following conditions:
- The form is printed, signed, and scanned in the PDF format.
- The parent or guardian submits the form using their email account.
- The email address associated with the POSCON account is added to the body of the email that contains the scanned consent form.
If all conditions are met, email the completed form to [email protected]poscon.net
Standard Mail Delivery
Alternatively, the consent form may be submitted via standard mail. In addition to the other required fields, please ensure that the email address associated with the POSCON account is written on the top of this form and then mail to the following address:
Positive Control LLC
2803 Philadelphia Pike, Ste 101
Claymont, DE 19703
If you find any errors or discrepancies in these policies, please email [email protected]poscon.net
Updated: November 5th, 2019
Changes: Minor grammar changes; moved to a new URL location.