Nico

ADX Screenshot Contest Prizes

ADX friends,

We want you to participate and enjoy our weekly screenshot contest. 

In addition, we want you to chose the weekly prizes. So use this thread to name the prize of your choice. I guarantee that with enough requests for a specific product, we will give it away on the following week. 

Make you our life easy. Just post the name of the tittle. No intro necessary. 

I look forward to hearing your feedback. 

Nico

A few things I think would be great prizes would be the Quality Wings 787 for P3Dv4, FlyThe MaddogX MD-80 for P3Dv4, ChasePlane, and for the X-Plane crowd it looks like the FlyJSim 732 V3 looks like a really good aircraft.

A2A addon  voucher would be a cool idea. They seldomly have sales, so it would be nice for screenshot winners to be able to pick one of the addons...

A

Flightsimcon Tickets, Captainsim 757 iii, Flightbeam airport, Fsdreamteam airport, REX product, AS16, Flightfactor product, Xenviro, X-Plane store airport product, or hardware of some-sort maybe a yoke from saitek. All I could think of. 

How about an actual Flight sim? Maybe help some get started in the hobby. A Copy of X-Plane, P3D, Aerofly2, FSW, FSX:Steam version (Those are cheap).  :)

1 hour ago, Ross G said:

How about an actual Flight sim? Maybe help some get started in the hobby. A Copy of X-Plane, P3D, Aerofly2, FSW, FSX:Steam version (Those are cheap).  :)

It is safe tonassume that if you are posting a screenshot there is a high probability that you alreadybhave a sim. 

A weekly contest means there will be a LOT of prizes given out. This means the monetary value of each can't be very high, to sustain the contest for the long term.

I assume the prizes will be from various sponsors, so perhaps the more valuable prizes available be used in monthly, or quarterly competitions using weekly winners as competitors.

Anything from Flightbeam, Paulo Ricardo, Indiafoxtecho, Jetstream Designs, I Blue Yonder, just some of my favourite devs, although I have definitely left some out.

Edited by scotth6

On 1/25/2018 at 7:12 AM, Sandy said:

A weekly contest means there will be a LOT of prizes given out. This means the monetary value of each can't be very high, to sustain the contest for the long term.

I assume the prizes will be from various sponsors, so perhaps the more valuable prizes available be used in monthly, or quarterly competitions using weekly winners as competitors.

Never underestimate the new ADX. The prices can be anything we want, every week. And for the record, we designate the prize, and expect to buy the product. If the developer wants to participate.... then that is great!

• Like 1

Product to give away to Flight Simmers in Contest 

The ZINERTEK - HD AIRPORT GRAPHICS FSX P3D  enhancement package !!

Very reasonably priced and is actually really decent to enhance all your airport, most all anyway.

On 2/9/2018 at 6:45 PM, Jet R said:

Product to give away to Flight Simmers in Contest 

The ZINERTEK - HD AIRPORT GRAPHICS FSX P3D  enhancement package !!

Very reasonably priced and is actually really decent to enhance all your airport, most all anyway.

Do you have this yourself? I am keeping thinking about this, but i keep saying no as i am not sure if it is worth it? Will i noticed a small or massive difference? Or is it all just dependent on PC Specs