User Creation and Management Downtime Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
997r8v10

ADX Group Flight - Expressway Madness

ADXLarge-696x490.png

Hey guys! Join AirDailyX on it's first group flight from Miami to LaGuardia on February 15th, 2018! The flight will have ATC at Miami and New York and will have raffles for ImagineSim's LaGuardia scenery which is going to be updated! 

Go ahead and sign-up for the group flight using this Google Form and join us for some fun flying and cool streams! Go ahead and join us on Discord to chat and have a chance at winning the new scenery!

More information is available here! 

So come out and join us to help make this the biggest group flight yet!

I kept getting an invite not valid or expired message on Discord...sorry I missed that part of the event.  It was a great event though.  Lot's of realism with heavy traffic and holds into LGA!

Yea the discord link had issues for me too. You are lucky in that you didnt get any holding into LGA. I had to hold right before the KORRY4 STAR, on top of that i had to do it in a 7.33 classic with no FMS holding. It wasnt pretty but I made it work.

Heres a great shot of the traffic from the event

b19d93c24ce37758dc962a9c3f378680.png

I did have to hold.  Only one hold though.  I thought the controllers did an admirable job of getting everyone in.  I heard one pilot declare bingo fuel over Virginia the moment he was put into a hold.  He was obviously hoping that would negate his hold.  However ATC let him know that he could not exit the hold and continue to LGA but could divert to a an airport closer to his location, as he would do real world if in fact he was out of fuel.