Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Welcome to the Slovenians! Dobrodošli pri Slovencih!

Andrew Heath

• Network Directors

Hello and welcome to everyone interested in the Slovenia Division of POSCON! I have created this forum to explore the possibility of releasing a division for Slovenia during beta testing. Show this person, I'm going to be with you, and I'm going to show you so much. If there is enough interest and discussion, we will devote our resources to creating the necessary infrastructure. We are going to need help with sector file construction and writing procedures! If you have any interest in helping us write this material, please email [email protected]

Pozdravljeni in dobrodošli vsem, ki jih zanima Slovenija Divizija POSCON-a! Ta forum sem ustvaril, da bi raziskal možnost sprostitve oddelka za Slovenijo med testiranjem beta. Pokaži to osebo, bom z vami, in tako vam bom pokazal. Če je dovolj zanimanja in razprave, bomo svoja sredstva namenili ustvarjanju potrebne infrastrukture. Potrebovali bomo pomoč pri postopkih gradnje in pisanja sektorskih datotek! Če imate kakršenkoli interes za pomoč pri pisanju tega gradiva, pošljite e-mail na [email protected]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines.