Muhab B.

Virtual Airlines

Question

Posted (edited)

Good day Fellas,

I’m Muhab Badawi a VATSIM Network Virtual Airline COO.

Since the beginning of POSCON I was wondering about the future of VAs and how they will work and what would be the supported pilot clients in the debut (smartCARS,kACARS, etc...) meaning are there any deep communications between TFDI & POSCON or we are going to wait for months just to see a supporting ACARS client.

If any possible answers at the moment would appreciate that, as we are trying to be one of the firsts to support this great-expectations network.

Thanks,

Edited by Muhab B.
Miss

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Muhab B. said:

Good day Fellas,

I’m Muhab Badawi a VATSIM Network Virtual Airline COO.

Since the beginning of POSCON I was wondering about the future of VAs and how they will work and what would be the supported pilot clients in the debut (smartCARS,kACARS, etc...) meaning are there any deep communications between TFDI & POSCON or we are going to wait for months just to see a supporting ACARS client.

If any possible answers at the moment would appreciate that, as we are trying to be one of the firsts to support this great-expectations network.

Thanks,

Hello Muhab,

I found inside the forum only this information about virtual airline, but probably, You have already saw this topic: Click HERE

Regarding the expectations, in the past was released several informations. These link could be of your interest:

Update August 2019

Roadmap

Just for curiosity, which is your virtual airline?

TFDIs software, while it does work with the network, it is client side (X-Plane, FSX, P3D) working with the network is a secondary, as far as if TFDI is partnering with POSCON is a uncertainty, maybe @Andrew H. can answer that.

Edited by Andrew

On 8/29/2019 at 1:37 PM, Andrea M. said:

Hello Muhab,

I found inside the forum only this information about virtual airline, but probably, You have already saw this topic: Click HERE

Regarding the expectations, in the past was released several informations. These link could be of your interest:

Update August 2019

Roadmap

Just for curiosity, which is your virtual airline?

Thanks for the provided hyperlinks, go ahead this our Virtual Airline Website : SAUDIA Virtual Airline