Inputted assigned transponder code, but flight plan does not show as activated?

Hi everyone,

I recently installed the new X-Plane 11 Pilot Client on my computer, and went through the normal login procedure in which I was assigned a transponder code. However, after I put it into the transponder on the aircraft (ToLiss A321 Neo) and depart, the live map shows that I'm in flight, and the correct aircraft code, but where the flight plan should be, is blank and when I look at my filed flight plans, it will show that the flight plan that I'm currently flying has not been activated.

I currently have the transponder in TA/RA, as when I put it into XPNDR only, it will show TCAS Standby on the ND, and the power switch is in the "ON" position, instead of "AUTO". Has anyone experienced the same issue?

It's normal behavior that if you have it set to stby it still still show TCAS STBY.

So you received a squawk through the pilot UI in the browser, departed as normal at the time you have entered your EOBT and it still didnt show your route on the live map?

On 2/22/2021 at 1:57 AM, Chris E said:

It's normal behavior that if you have it set to stby it still still show TCAS STBY.

So you received a squawk through the pilot UI in the browser, departed as normal at the time you have entered your EOBT and it still didnt show your route on the live map?

Yup, that's exactly what happened. It seems that the TCAS is only active in TA/RA mode, as when it is in the XPNDR mode, it will still show TCAS STBY.