Jump to content

Recommended Posts

With the release of the T-45, along with the included C-12 (King Air) and other military related aircraft, are we permitted to fly into and out of military airfields for pattern work, approach practice, cross county flights, etc? I know the Military Division is some time away and ultimately the VUSN.org would like to a part of it, several of us would like to begin general flights. If it is permitted, what callsign would you prefer we use, just N-numbers, Navy XX, VVyyxxx, or what?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

We are working to support your military division requests. Waiting for some website support. Expecting it to come in the month of April, hopefully.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines.