Nico

Welcome! Let’s become friends

Hey All,

I'm Jason (Or Jay-Ryan around the Interwebs)

CYQM - Moncton Romeo Leblanc International Airport

Casual Simming began in 1987 w/MSFS v.3 - Learning a bit of different aspects of flight, but seldom mastering any LOL...  I'm currently fascinated by procedures and baffled at how I can almost always forget at least one step, even with checklists!

• Like 1

Kyle 

KPHX

New to PosCon, former VATSIM and PilotEdge Controller, my favorite thing about simming is group flying and feeding my passion for controlling. I can't wait to see what's in store here at PosCon :)

• Like 1

Hi Folks, yet another Andrew here.

I live near YMML and am an avid GA flyer. It probably comes as no surprise that I am a fan of A2A aircraft, and my favourite out of the lot is their Cessna 182. I am still using P3Dv3, but am looking at X-Plane 11 in the very near future.

I am an I1 on VATSIM in the VATNZ division, and I love providing ATC in different parts of the world, although Oceanic is a personal favourite 😀.

I develop software in my spare time, and I look forward to the further development of POSCON.

Cheers,

I may as well throw my story in.

My name is Liesel, I'm a teenage aviation enthusiast from Adelaide, Australia (YPAD).  I do front end web work here at POSCON. X-Plane 11 is my main sim.  I suppose my favourite thing about flight sim is the variety of aircraft and scenery available. My flight sim story started in late 2015 with FSX. Within VATSIM I hold an S2 Tower rating with VATPAC, and also visiting in the UAE.

Posted (edited)

hi all members 

just an update about me 

Hong Kong international airport (VHHH)

My name is Benson Wong VATSIM senior student (S3) controller and also on going the p4  visiting as VATWA ,VATPRC  also Thailand Vietnam vacc . then at some china flight sim network i am an  ADM also C1 ratting they are call https://www.fscenter.cn/    . it was  fun when control china airspace . i am very interest on aviation from the real world i am maintenance the air traffic control system at hongkong as before i am an aircraft mechanic almost 4 years doing line and base maintenance as well .work at airport almost 5 years my flight sim story is start at 2012..

vhhx just an amazing airport .....

Edited by benson wong

Flavio

LIMZ

p3dv4 mainly VFR with SkyClubItalia on IVAO. Now I am learning IFR too.

ciao

What's up guys!

I'm Mark

KCLT

I'm a Application Engineer/Developer focused mostly in Infrastructure, DevOps, and Web Development. I have also received a degree in Air Traffic Management from a CTI school in Florida. My passion for aviation stemmed from my time on VATSIM, but this is definitely the next generation of online flight simulation. I'm excited to see this community grow!

I mostly enjoy being a controller. I was a VATSIM S3 at NYARTCC with some of the POSCON guys here some years ago, but I did love flying the 777, 727, 737, and 757 as well. I'm a Boeing guy if you couldn't tell haha.

Can't wait to join you all!

• Like 1

Hello everyone, 

I am Stuart, 24 years old.

My airport closest to me would probably be EGSS but i much prefer EGKK and will always fly out of that airport when possible.

I enjoy the scenery and approach into LOWI (standard response), with low visibility and with all the terrain and offset runway, i believe this can give you some funny and also tormenting experiences on arrival. Of course who can forget Gibraltars Runway 09, which entails a route around the south of the rock and then finally turning east to line up to the runway about 15 seconds from the end!

I have had experiences on other networks but im looking very much forward to whats to come with POSCON!

My best bird to fly would be the 737 - i have got to know this plane inside out. But i also love a challenge and never back down from flying the 717 or Crash8!

I could rabble on all day about my flight simming experiences but i will end it here for now :) 

Nice to meet you all

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I am Georgi. Nice to greet you all! 

I am coming from LBWN, but living in OMDB for quite some time. 

Started simming several years ago with FSX, changing to P3D recently. My favorite plane is A320 (there is no good A380 yet 😞 ) and most of my flights are with VATSIM. This hobby is quite nice for releasing the stress accumulating here during working days and I really love it!

Have nice flights!

Hey guys,

my name is Yannick, I am from Luxembourg in Europe and my favorite Flight Sim Experience are both approaches into Toncontin, as well as the classic, the one and only IGS13 into KaiTak. My favorite Airliner is, I suppose, either the 717, also known lovingly as the Mad Puppy, or the 767-400!

I am glad that you guys try to improve our online flight simulation experience and hope that your project is going to come to fruition :)

All the best guys and happy landings :)