Andrew

A Study Level E190

As a person who has years of experience in this aircraft, I would love to see someone actually make it study level.

Thanks,

AJ

• Thanks 1

I would be so down for a good E170/75/90/95. I have wanted to make an airplane for FSX/P3D for a while now, just I don't really have the coding and modeling skills to do so. If I do end up learning it all, and I could get a team together, I would for sure try to make one, but that will never happen, so maybe after the MAX PMDG could get to making one. 

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more. For some reason, the RJ market feels really under-developed. I'd love to see any of the Embraer jets created in study level detail, preferably for P3D.  I'd be super excited even for an ERJ-145, even though it doesn't have autothrottle :p

That said, the larger E-Jets would probably be more popular among simmers. An E170/75/90/95 is sorely needed within the flight sim community, I hope we see it happen soon.

I know Joshua Che (freelancer who worked on the Aerosoft Airbus and the TFDi 717) has a set of E jet systems in the works as a personal project of his....He hasn't found a modeller yet though.

2 hours ago, JB3DG said:

I know Joshua Che (freelancer who worked on the Aerosoft Airbus and the TFDi 717) has a set of E jet systems in the works as a personal project of his....He hasn't found a modeller yet though.

I don't have his info, but if he wants it to be study-level, he should definitely shoot me an email. I have a wealth of info and knowledge I could provide him with.

And I'd be down to help in any way I could! I could help with systems as well as some modeling. I would really love to get a study level E-Jets series in either P3D or X-Plane, or better: Both!

Just now, aeroniemi said:

X-Plane has x-crafts and SSG, idk if any are good, but the SSG one looks alright

They aren't to the level that I would like them. Their systems, models, and textures have left a lot to be desired. It would be nice to see someone like FF or even FlightSimLabs attempt this at study level quality.

There is no reason not to have all the we fly STUDIE LEVEL . Flight Simulation on the home PC, is on a hole new Plato, whit all the new technology and todays interest in the hobby itself, The day of just getting a model of the plane your interested in and just go buzzing around is completely old-school. None of the developers interested in making a prophet should be making anything less, for 2018 and beyond . Well that's my option.