Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Random disconnects with X Plane 11 crash to desktop when logging out

Dear POSCON,

I have added a support request and asked a little on the Discord, but now I would like to ask here as well because this is beginning to bug me a bit.

So, here is the deal. I log on with XP11, start a flight, open the POSCON launcher, log in to the network, get my squawk and begin my flight. After a while, I seem to get disconnected from the network. There is no real warning as the XP11 menu still seems to indicate I am logged in (I have log out as an option) and there are no messages in the message window indicating I have been logged out.
But looking at the map and the web ui, it is clear that I am not connected. My plane has disappeared from the map and I have no items in the web ui. Trying to log out (in order to log in again) results in a crash to desktop in XP11. 

In the last flight where this happened, I got a snippet of the last entries into the XP11 log:
"[POSCON] EETypeRva:0x000FE608: Aura stream aborted by server.
[POSCON] Unready
[POSCON] Ready by POSCON Client 1.0.7.90
Sun Mar  6 21:38:55 2022 POSCON: Logged Out
9:38:19.492 I/PLG: The plugin POSCON is setting global TCAS override to 0.
The plugin POSCON is releasing control of AI aircraft.
9:38:19.492 I/PLG: The plugin POSCON is setting global TCAS override to 0.
9:38:19.492 I/PLG: The plugin xPilot 2.0.0-beta.31 is setting global TCAS override to 1.
9:38:19.492 POSCON/XPMP2 INFO  AIMultiplayer.cpp:1051/XPMPMultiplayerDisable: Released control of AI/Multiplayer planes
9:38:19.492 POSCON/XPMP2 INFO  XPMPMultiplayer.cpp:203/XPMPMultiplayerCleanup: XPMP2 cleaning up..."

And the last entries in the launcher log:

"2022-03-06 21:38:35.595 +01:00 [ERR] System.IO.InvalidDataException: Found invalid data while decoding.
   at Poscon.FlightNet.Connectors.HostConnector.ResetAsync()
2022-03-06 21:39:13.077 +01:00 [ERR] System.IO.InvalidDataException: Found invalid data while decoding.
   at Poscon.FlightNet.Connectors.HostConnector.ResetAsync()"

I really enjoy flying on the POSCON network and I certainly want to be more active, but this issue here makes it quite a bit hard, so hopefully someone can help or come with some advice.

Sincerely,
Michael