Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Planned expansion to the UK?

Richard W.

Hi,

first may I say it's nice to find someone looking to move virtual aviation forwards!

I've been a regular controller on Vatsim and pilot since 2011, so this is very interesting stuff.

My question is - I'm guessing that Poscon will seek to start in the US initially, but what's the planned timescale for expansion beyond that?

Thanks

Rich

• Network Directors
5 hours ago, TheRictus said:

Hi,

first may I say it's nice to find someone looking to move virtual aviation forwards!

I've been a regular controller on Vatsim and pilot since 2011, so this is very interesting stuff.

My question is - I'm guessing that Poscon will seek to start in the US initially, but what's the planned timescale for expansion beyond that?

Thanks

Rich

Hi Rich, and welcome.

I moved your topic to the POSCON forum. There are two forums here... one for AirDailyX (ADX) which is a flight simulation news organization that POSCON LLC owns and then there is a general discussion for the POSCON Network project.

To answer your question... yes, we are definitely looking to expand to other countries and regions. We have started exploring this expansion using the "clubs" feature found here: https://forums.poscon.net/clubs/

Basically users nominate their favorite air traffic division and we will create it. If the division can provide all of the following requirements: active users, SOPs, and sector data, we will release it during beta testing. If the division does not achieve those three things, then we will have to delay its release until after beta.

Hope that answers your question!

• Thanks 1