Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Error to conect MSFS2020

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I am posting here also ,so people who will come on this thread will consider the solution . Currently the problems is that Xbox Game pass does not allows users to mod the game or install external programs. The problem is the installation is correct with Poscon and all dependencies you needed are installed. It's the subscription that is not allowing the poscon client to access the SimConnect plugin because you don't own the gamw ,as long as you have xbox game pass subscription you have the game. Once it ends the access to games will be denied. Microsoft was reportedly testing a featurw that would allow games won't be in an encrypted folder back in 2021 which would allow users to easily mod game and customise it but no update has come so far with regards to progress. I would recommend your to buy full version of MSFS2020 then only I think you will be able to fly on poscon as Many networks like IVAO,Poscon requires plugin and external accesd to game in order to communicate with it m it could also be the reason why poscon launcher did. Not detect MSFS2020 because the game was in a folder encrypted by XBox app