Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Welcome to the French! Bienvenue aux Français!

Andrew Heath

• Network Directors

Hello and welcome to everyone interested in the France Division of POSCON! I have created this forum to explore the possibility of releasing a division for France during beta testing. The only way we will release with this division is if enough people show interest, so get all your friends to join this club and make sure that they stay active! If there is enough interest and discussion, we will devote our resources to creating the necessary infrastructure. We are going to need your help though with sector file construction and writing procedures! If you have any interest in helping us write this material, please email [email protected]

Bonjour et bienvenue à tous ceux qui s'intéressent à la division France de POSCON! J'ai créé ce forum pour explorer la possibilité de lancer une division pour la France lors des bêta-tests. La seule façon dont nous allons sortir avec cette division est si suffisamment de gens montrent de l'intérêt, alors faites en sorte que tous vos amis se joignent à ce club et assurez-vous qu'ils restent actifs! Si l'intérêt et la discussion sont suffisants, nous consacrerons nos ressources à la création de l'infrastructure nécessaire. Nous aurons besoin de votre aide avec la construction de fichiers sectoriels et les procédures d'écriture! Si vous souhaitez nous aider à rédiger ce document, veuillez envoyer un e-mail à [email protected]

• 5 months later...

Hi, 

Thank's to you Andrew, Firstly alll member of our virtual airline will subscribe to this club. Il will sent you an email in order to have some instruction to create sector files. some of our members can do it that. I can too developp a website support for this. When it will be terminated I sent to you the first bêta of the website

• Network Directors

@superflyman90

Hi thanks for your interest in POSCON and for offering to help. We definitely could use sector files but the website creation is not necessary. We will be building all the website infastructure necessary for the network in-house. If you have any interest in joining our web design team, feel free to submit an application!

• Network Directors
2 hours ago, theorb29 said:

Hello, our virtual airline people can help you, in web design. I also member of French Flying Group virtual airline. 

Dont' hesitate contact us 

Théo B.

Hi Theo,

Please have those team members interested submit an application here and I will reach out to them:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines.