Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Real frequencies over the atlantic and unifrom websites for divisions

Elias Dolinsek

Will POSCON use real frequencies and  HF over the Atlantic or like VATSIM and IVAO VHF frequencies? And wouldn't it be a good idea that every website of a POSCON division follows a uniform style? Because I personally hate it, when I have to search eg. charts or other information and every single division or vACC does look completely different...

4 hours ago, Elias Dolinsek said:

Will POSCON use real frequencies and  HF over the Atlantic or like VATSIM and IVAO VHF frequencies? And wouldn't it be a good idea that every website of a POSCON division follows a uniform style? Because I personally hate it, when I have to search eg. charts or other information and every single division or vACC does look completely different...

I'm not a staff member of POSCON, but if you look some photo's of flight sim expo POSCON stand or inside POSCON website, HF and also UHF (used by military) will be available inside POSCON.

And onestly, I can agree for some elements that a unique format for division websites can help newbie users or foreign pilots, but if you look the procedures of any AIP, you will find some differences between every nation. This could be a problem. But after all, any singular airport TWR can be managed with a great quickoverview system, and any CTR/APP can be managed without problems if you have a SOP for that facility. About a uniformed style for every POSCON website we need a reply from someone of POSCON staff team.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...