Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Welcome to the Military!

Andrew Heath

• Network Directors

Hello and welcome to everyone interested in the Military Division of POSCON! I have created this forum to explore the possibility of releasing a division for Military during beta testing. The only way we will release with this division is if enough people show interest, so get all your friends to join this club and make sure that they stay active! If there is enough interest and discussion, we will devote our resources to creating the necessary infrastructure. We are going to need your help though with sector file construction and writing procedures! If you have any interest in helping us write this material, please email [email protected]

• 7 months later...

It seems there is not much movement here....

What does that mean?   Are those registered here simply lazy or is everyone on vacation since Christmas?

Just wondering why there is nothing happening here at all .....

Edited by Scorpio

• 1 year later...
On 12/5/2017 at 5:09 PM, Andrew H. said:

Hello and welcome to everyone interested in the Military Division of POSCON! I have created this forum to explore the possibility of releasing a division for Military during beta testing. The only way we will release with this division is if enough people show interest, so get all your friends to join this club and make sure that they stay active! If there is enough interest and discussion, we will devote our resources to creating the necessary infrastructure. We are going to need your help though with sector file construction and writing procedures! If you have any interest in helping us write this material, please email support@poscon.net

Hey there, I don't know if this would help but i use to control Ground/Tower for 5 years on Falcon Bms/DCS online, Used to train people on online environment (Milsim and stuff like that squad/arma 3) been a wild ride hope i could be any help and i can speak 5 languages if translation is a thing in Poscon i speak Arabic,French,English,Portuguese,Learning Chinese (Putonghua)

• 2 months later...

Heelo to everyone.  I am a retired Navy Air Traffic Controller (26 years) and have controlled under both VATSIM and SATCO (the pre-organization before VATSIM).  I also helped along with another gent to write and estblish the VATSIM Special Ops SOPs back in the day.  Any help I can give, just let me know.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines.