Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Client Installation issues

Hello dear friends;
Happy Nowruz ?

I tried to download the launcher from hq.postcone.net as recommended but faced to this message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied.</Message>
<Details>We're sorry, but this service is not available in your location</Details>
</Error>

I`d got the downloaded file separately from my friend and installed it on my PC successfully and tried to download the FSX Pilot Client from launcher but just a while after click on "Install bottom", this message was shown:

Error.PNG.be5d3e3398dfd7dcc2f7e89f3972ccf2.PNG

So let me know what is the case and how can I fix it if possible

2 hours ago, Mohammad Sadegh 1026557 said:

Hello dear friends;
Happy Nowruz ?

I tried to download the launcher from hq.postcone.net as recommended but faced to this message:

I`d got the downloaded file separately from my friend and installed it on my PC successfully and tried to download the FSX Pilot Client from launcher but just a while after click on "Install bottom", this message was shown:

So let me know what is the case and how can I fix it if possible

Dear Mohammad Sadegh,
Hello my friend, I hope you're doing well.

As I checked this issue is related to google service which is loaded from https://storage.googleapis.com/ and since this service has been blocked in Iran, you will be getting 403 Access Denied error, Please connect to a VPN (you can use browser VPN also) and try again.

Regards,
V.Navazan

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Vahid Navazan said:

Dear Mohammad Sadegh,
Hello my friend, I hope you're doing well.

As I checked this issue is related to google service which is loaded from https://storage.googleapis.com/ and since this service has been blocked in Iran, you will be getting 403 Access Denied error, Please connect to a VPN (you can use browser VPN also) and try again.

Regards,
V.Navazan

make sure when connecting the client you need to have your vpn connected.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines.