On June 28th, POSCON has decommissioned the google form/quiz to become ATC on the POSCON network. It was originally designed to get people on the scopes, with no divisions and begin various functions of ATC testing. Now that we have some divisions, with staff in place it's time to move to the next step. From this point if you want to become ATC you must use the division list.
Steps to become ATC:
- Go to https://hq.poscon.net/divisions/list
- Make sure you are in the ATC mode(top right near donate button)
- Any division that shows "Active" you can join as ATC
- If this is your first time being ATC the button will indicate "Become ATC" - this will have you complete the ATC Onboarding CBT. Once this is complete go back to that division page and click on "Join as ATC"
- If you are already ATC on POSCON and wish to join an active division, simply just click on "Join as ATC"
If a division does NOT show active, you can not join as ATC. This is either by choice of division staff, or the facility data is not ready yet. You may also find some divisions that choose to restrict certain positions, any information related to this must be discussed on their respective discords. If a division that you would like to see active is not and does not have a Division Manager please send a application to [email protected]
How do I know if a division manager is in place?
Click on that division and select "Teams", if you see an "Administrators" team that means they have a division manager. Alternatively you can check this list here https://forums.poscon.net/docs/policies/network/divisions/arrangement/