Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Welcome to the Armenians! Բարի գալուստ հայեր

Andrew Heath

• Network Directors

Hello and welcome to everyone interested in the Armenia Division of POSCON! I have created this forum to explore the possibility of releasing a division for Armenia during beta testing. The only way we will release with this division is if enough people show interest, so get all your friends to join this club and make sure that they stay active! If there is enough interest and discussion, we will devote our resources to creating the necessary infrastructure. We are going to need your help though with sector file construction and writing procedures! If you have any interest in helping us write this material, please email [email protected]

Բարի գալուստ եւ ողջունել բոլորին: Ես ստեղծել եմ այս ֆորումը, ուսումնասիրելու համար Հայաստանի բաժանումը: Միակ ձեւը, որ մենք դուրս կգանք այս բաժանումից, այն է, որպեսզի մարդիկ միանան այս ակումբին եւ համոզվեք, որ նրանք ակտիվ են: Եթե կա բավարար հետաքրքրություն եւ քննարկում, մենք կաշխատենք մեր ռեսուրսները անհրաժեշտ ենթակառուցվածքների ստեղծման համար: Մենք պատրաստվում ենք ձեր օգնությանը, բայց ոլորտի ֆայլերի շինարարության եւ գրավոր ընթացակարգերի հետ: Եթե որեւէ հետաքրքրություն ունեք մեզ օգնելու մեզ գրել այս նյութը, խնդրում ենք դիմել [email protected] հասցեին

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

nice to see Armenia here. Even more nice for me would be the Georgian Division, which I am missing dearly in the other networks. Any chance? I would love to help with it and support it. I am developing the Georgian Airports for FSX/P3D and it would be nice to put them on the world map :)

With Armenia I can't help, but I will be a regular visitor for sure!

• Network Directors
5 hours ago, officercrockey said:

Hello,

nice to see Armenia here. Even more nice for me would be the Georgian Division, which I am missing dearly in the other networks. Any chance? I would love to help with it and support it. I am developing the Georgian Airports for FSX/P3D and it would be nice to put them on the world map :)

With Armenia I can't help, but I will be a regular visitor for sure!

I will work on getting you a George division soon.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines.