Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Welcome to the Lebanese! أهلا وسهلا بك إلى اللبنانيين!

Andrew Heath

• Network Directors

Hello and welcome to everyone interested in the Lebanon Division of POSCON! I have created this forum to explore the possibility of releasing a division for Lebanon during beta testing. The only way we will release with this division is if enough people show interest, so get all your friends to join this club and make sure that they stay active! If there is enough interest and discussion, we will devote our resources to creating the necessary infrastructure. We are going to need your help though with sector file construction and writing procedures! If you have any interest in helping us write this material, please email [email protected]

أهلا ومرحبا بكم في جميع المهتمين بقسم لبنان للبوسكون! لقد أنشأت هذا المنتدى لاستكشاف إمكانية إطلاق قسم للبنان خلال الاختبار التجريبي. الطريقة الوحيدة التي سنعمل بها مع هذا التقسيم هي إذا أبدى عدد كاف من الأشخاص اهتمامًا ، لذا اجعل كل أصدقائك ينضمون إلى هذا النادي وتأكد من استمرار نشاطهم! إذا كان هناك اهتمام ومناقشة كافية ، فسنكرس مواردنا لإنشاء البنية التحتية اللازمة. سنحتاج إلى مساعدتك على الرغم من إجراءات إنشاء ملفات القطاع والكتابة! إذا كان لديك أي اهتمام بمساعدتنا في كتابة هذه المواد ، فيرجى إرسال بريد إلكتروني إلى [email protected]

@Andrew Heath

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I will be glad to take this division and grow it into something nice. 

Please do let me know what the process is for discord server as I have created one already. 

Thanks again, 

Bahaeddine El-Zarif

1 hour ago, Bahaeddine El-Zarif said:

@Andrew Heath

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I will be glad to take this division and grow it into something nice. 

Please do let me know what the process is for discord server as I have created one already. 

Thanks again, 

Bahaeddine El-Zarif

I'm sure you will ? we are already used to your talented skills over the past years

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines.