Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Discord server!

Bill K.

2 hours ago, Bill Kranias said:

Hello all,

Recently, i have made a new discord server for the Australian Division for the Poscon network!
In order to make this server official, it would help if everyone here could jump on to discord and join this server to help show that this is an active community!

https://discord.gg/WRtbJag

Cheers,
Bill

Bill, Next time a server is made please do not allow your members to direct message and harrass members of VATPAC. I also recommend to not have "Staff" tags on the server until directors have been appointed.

45 minutes ago, Tristan Garratt said:

Bill, Next time a server is made please do not allow your members to direct message and harrass members of VATPAC. I also recommend to not have "Staff" tags on the server until directors have been appointed.

Tristan, unfortunately i can't control the people who have somewhat harassed the VATPAC team. 

Secondly, I have added these staff tags so then the server has some set out. As i will not own this server shortly, hopefully whoever takes in-charge of the server keeps what has been made and continues on which what has been made.

The CEO will be given permission where he then can take charge and change up different permissions and people roles.

Cheers,
Bill

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines.