Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Welcome to the Estonians! Tere tulemast eestlasi!

Andrew Heath

• Network Directors

Hello and welcome to everyone interested in the Estonia Division of POSCON! I have created this forum to explore the possibility of releasing a division for Estonia during beta testing. The only way we will release with this division is if enough people show interest, so get all your friends to join this club and make sure that they stay active! If there is enough interest and discussion, we will devote our resources to creating the necessary infrastructure. We are going to need your help though with sector file construction and writing procedures! If you have any interest in helping us write this material, please email [email protected]

Tere ja teretulnud kõigile, kes on huvitatud POSCONI Eesti osakonnast! Ma olen loonud selle foorumi, et uurida võimalust vabastada Eesti osakond beetatestimise ajal. Ainus viis, kuidas me selle jagunemisega vabastame, on see, kas huvi pakuvad piisavalt inimesi, nii et kõik sõbrad saavad selle klubiga liituda ja veendumaks, et nad jäävad aktiivseks! Kui on piisavalt huvi ja arutelu, pühendame oma ressursid vajaliku infrastruktuuri loomiseks. Me vajame teie abi koos sektorifailide ehitamise ja kirjutamise protseduuridega! Kui teil on huvi aidata meil seda materjali kirjutada, saatke palun email [email protected]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines.