Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Registration/Password Issues

Syam

• Network Directors

Hello!

If you or someone you know is facing an issue registering on POSCON, let us know here. Please include the date/time when you submitted the registration form. Do not post screenshots or any text that reveal any of your info (emails, activation keys, etc). If it's needed, I'll private message you.

Currently, the registration is through the POSCON HQ system. The HQ system handles user management for POSCON. Currently, only the registration and password reset parts of HQ is open to the public. 

If you are a new member or someone who registered on POSCON forums in the past but never registered on HQ, then you should register at https://hq.poscon.net/register

If you need to reset your password, first make sure that you have already registered on the HQ, then go to: https://hq.poscon.net/password/reset. Enter your e-mail and a reset URL will be emailed to you. Check your e-mail, click the link and reset your password. If successful, you should be able to log into the forums. 

Username is ALWAYS your e-mail.

If you still have issues logging into the forum or registering on HQ, resetting your password through the HQ, drop a post here and note down what date/time you faced the issue and what you were trying to do. Again, do not post your info (emails, activation emails, password reset emails, etc). 

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Alejandro M. said:

Dear, i register today, login with my password, but after login i see this message 

NEGATIVE, GHOST RIDER...

POSCON has not launched yet. Please visit forums.poscon.net for updates. Code: 117Login

Hey Alejandro, that is because the main site has not launched yet, a normal account creation is for forums as of right now once you register. After the launch you will be able to use the full functionality of the site.

Hope this helps,

Andrew

• 7 months later...

Hey Poscon,

I created an account back in May of 2018. A friend of mine asked if I wanted to be apart of the Poscon beta (invite three friends). I set my birthday on my profile and gave him the email associated with the account. When he tried to sign me up under my name, it was giving him an error saying my birthdate wasn't set. I tried to look through the website to see if I could resolve the issue but didn't have any luck. 

Many Thanks,
Ben H.