Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Hello,

One thing that should be added or might already be added is badges and tours in individual divisions like on IVAO, Badges could be achieved through completer tours which is a series of flights with a topic and or completing events 

1. this would support being online more as getting more badges through tours gives a status

2. I also find that this will help differentiate the experienced pilots and atc to other pilots getting started 

Best regards,

Feike. M

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Feike,

The pilot "achievements" are still being developed. This is a great idea that we will see if we can incorporate in some fashion. I know pilots take a lot of pride in collecting achievements such as flying to all 50 US states. We want to make the pilot POSCON HQ page a nice place to display all of the individual accomplishments that they have earned. Stay tuned for more info when we have everything set in stone. 

While I know that a lot of people are interested in badges and such, I don't happen to be one of them.  I think they are a cool idea for those that like collecting them.

I'm curious to know if there is going to be some sort of reputation system?  Kinda like what this, and most other forums have.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...