Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Recruiting Divisions

Andrew Heath

15 minutes ago, Bruno Esperanza said:

PS: And since you are a staff member of a competing network, I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to have you in charge of POSCON's Portuguese Division, something called Conflict of Interest

Bruno, i never said i would like to be in charge of the POrtuguese Division, i just wanted to suggest to open the Division, as i didnt noticed that Ricardo and Duarte already asked for it.

A good afternoon and oxiabriMÉ ! :)

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bruno Esperanza said:

PS: And since you are a staff member of a competing network, I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to have you in charge of POSCON's Portuguese Division, something called Conflict of Interest

And just for your information, I do not need to be staff, the good ambient created in the Division as a member is enough for me :) 

Edited by Maximilian Sauer

I know, Jonas, but I have seen things like "Europe, at a minimum the UK" or similar, and as far as I know the UK is in Europe, even still in the EU for some time. that is why I added the extent I had in mind.

If we talk about countries here only, then that would mean the whole list of them as far as I can see.

Personally, my favorites are already on the wishlist, so no problem with that.

Have a great day!

Juergen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...