Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

X-Plane: "Slew mode" detected

Nick 1025154

Hello,

I completed three shorter flights during the last few days and noticed the mode reverting to "ghost" due to "slew mode" detected during CRZ phase. I'm aware X-Plane slows down simulation rate if fps drops below 20, but that has not been the case, the sim ran with 40-60 fps and I flew routes I frequently use on the two other networks (same scenery), without getting any fps alerts.

I have real weather active, with 15 minute update intervals - could a weather update be the cause?

PS:
- FlywithLUA and Poscon's variant of Autospeed were active as well (but no other LUA scripts), I didn't mention it as it came with the POSCON installer. But I just reread the manual and noticed it's optional to use (I do not use any FlywithLUA-dependant add-ons nor Autospeed when I fly with other networks)

No worries, that's what a Beta is here for ?

I'll try the same flight later on. Anything other than X-Plane's log I should retain?

• 2 weeks later...