Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Recruiting Divisions

Andrew Heath

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Daniel 1026583 said:

i am in .. when SK division open ? ?

We don't have an estimated time right now, but we are actively working on division planning across the network.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/10/2017 at 7:09 PM, Andrew Heath said:

Miami ARTCC is covered by the USA Division and that also includes Miami Oceanic FIR.

San Juan FIR is also covered by the USA Division.

That leaves Piarco, Curacao, Santo Domingo, Port AU Prince, Havana, Kingston, and Nassau.

I am not sure if we want to put all those under one division or separate. We are open to discuss advantages both ways.

Could be an idea to create one multi country Division with this country like as Caribbean Region or so..... In any case if we would create this I'm in and glad to help.... 

• Network Directors
On 9/25/2021 at 1:34 PM, Daniele I. (1018906) said:
Could be an idea to create one multi country Division with this country like as Caribbean Region or so..... In any case if we would create this I'm in and glad to help.... 

It is likely the case we will group Divisions into regions, similar to how VATSIM does it. We will see though, it's still rather undecided and not entirely necessary at this point

• 2 months later...