Join the POSCON Public Discord Server! ×

Welcome! Let’s become friends

Nico

Hello Everyone!

My name is Rich and I am from Colorado.

KDEN is my main commercial airport I enjoy mostly, but I do fly out of KGXY which is the GA airport in the city I live in.

I have quite a few years of Flight Simming which started around the mid 80's. I enjoy flying the Airbus and smaller GA jets, but I also love the prop planes when flying through the mountains.

• Like 1

Hey all!

Caleb from Canada. I fly the Q400 IRL but am temporarily grounded thanks to the current state of the world. In the sim world I mainly use X-Plane 11 and enjoy the 757 and A320 with the occasional hop in the Dornier 228 or Saab 340. If you want to come hang during a flight I also stream on Twitch as TheWingedLlama!

Great to be here!

• Like 1

HI all, Dave from Colorado here.  I live just a couple of miles north of KFNL (which has the U.S.'s first virtual tower BTW), and only about 30 or so miles west of Rich C.  I have my PPL but haven't flown as PIC in many years.  Had too much life get in the way.  I like to fly GA aircraft from the C172 up to bizjets in X-Plane 11.  Also I fly for Solaris VA, although not as often as I used to.  Hope to see you online.

• Like 1

Hello Everyone.

First, thanks Andrew for the invite!  I had forgotten I had signed up.  I am looking forward to trying out some of the unique features you guys are offering over the other networks.  I currently fly MSFS2020 and I am quite smitten with the Working Title CJ4 Mod,  it's all have been flying lately ?

See you up there!

-Jeff-

• Like 1

Hi There. My name is Wycliffe Barrett I have been a flight simmer for 25yrs plus and a member of VATSIM since 2005, I have over 5000hrs controlling and a couple of thousand flying hours on VATSIM. I'm c3 rated and at the present time I am also a VATSIM supervisor. Ive held several staff roles on VATSIM including DCRM, Membership Manager and ATC Trainer/Mentor. I have a youtube channel dedicated to XPLANE as well as A facebook group with a combined membership of 6000k.  As a beta tester of {POSCON I am very excite to see this new network and I hope that it will be released to the public soon. 

www.youtube.com/wycliffeb 

• Like 2

On 2/3/2021 at 9:34 AM, Wycliffe said:

Hi There. My name is Wycliffe Barrett I have been a flight simmer for 25yrs plus and a member of VATSIM since 2005, I have over 5000hrs controlling and a couple of thousand flying hours on VATSIM. I'm c3 rated and at the present time I am also a VATSIM supervisor. Ive held several staff roles on VATSIM including DCRM, Membership Manager and ATC Trainer/Mentor. I have a youtube channel dedicated to XPLANE as well as A facebook group with a combined membership of 6000k.  As a beta tester of {POSCON I am very excite to see this new network and I hope that it will be released to the public soon. 

www.youtube.com/wycliffeb 

Look who I found!! The last time we worked together, you were getting started with Xplane flying in VATWA ? good to see you here 

• Like 1